Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for an Insulation Supervisor for our client in Paso de los Toros, Uruguay. Start of the project is in the end of January 2022.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Supervise that all insulation works are carried out accordance to relevant codes & standards and industry practices
- Monitor the progress of insulation works
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in applying insulating material
- Inspects applied insulation for conformance to specifications
- Reporting the progress of work
- Quality checks on site
- Lead site meetings
- Relevant engineering background
- Experience in insulation works supervising
- Previous experience as a supervisor in large projects
- Knowledge of Insulation Standards
- Pulp experience considered as an advantage
- Good organizing and social skills and Initiative
- English skills
- Finnish and Spanish skills are an advantage
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc is a provider of zero-emission energy solutions. The company is strongly involved in supporting the ongoing energy transition and enabling a zero-emission society. The Enersense Group’s turnover in 2020 was around EUR 144 million. The pro forma turnover of the Enersense-Empower Group, which was consolidated in 2020, was around EUR 241 million in 2020. The company has around 2,400 employees, and it operates in Finland and internationally in around 40 countries. Enersense’s share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki (ESENSE). The company’s website for investors can be found at www.enersense.com/investors.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.