Instrumentation and Control Site Technician
We are currently looking for an Instrumentation and Control Site Technician for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 6 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Visual inspection of I&C components
- Signal cable termination technique
- Loop check
- Simulation of analogue and binary signals using specified simulation equipment
- Simulation of check-back, status and alarm signals of control drives and actuators
- Set and adjust of control drives and actuators
- Function check and set-up of analogue transducers and binary transmitters
What do we expect from you?
- Technically qualified and be able to independently execute comprehensive I&C commissioning and maintenance activities according to logic function diagrams, drawings, wiring diagrams, commissioning checklists, programs and instructions.
- Basic knowledge in handling of operation and monitoring systems as well as engineering stations of computer based DCS
- Basic knowledge of DCS systems (Siemens TXP, SIMATIC S7), distributed I/O systems and other I&C equipment, such as but not limited to
- Analogue transducers
- Binary transmitters
- Control drivers/actuators
- Solenoid valves
- The know-how of the respective working-, test- and measuring methods as well as the knowledge of the tools and materials required is essential.
- Other languages considered as a benefit
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Värväämö on henkilöstöpalvelufirma, josta löydät rakennusalan ja teollisuuden työpaikat. Viime vuonna työllistimme 1000 värväämöläistä ja 100 osaajaa löysi kauttamme vakituisen työpaikan. Me halutaan, että Värväämö on maailman paras ja inhimillisin työnantaja - halutaan tuntea ihmisemme ja jeesataan aina tarvittaessa. Lue lisää:www.varvaamo.fi