We are the Finnair team of top professionals from around the world. Established in 1923, we are one of the world’s longest-operating airlines. In our history, we have learned that success requires clear vision and commitment. This is a dynamic environment where we serve a challenging global market. Finnair is the place where ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
Do you want a seat with a view
of an attractive industry?
Please take a window seat with a view of our global prospects for growth. We are an international carrier serving a global market. The airline industry is preparing for take-off, especially as we serve rapidly growing markets around the world. Our membership of the oneworld alliance enables us to spread our wings still wider.
Are you ready to take off
for new challenges?
Fasten your seatbelt and prepare for a fast-changing working environment. You will face new challenges every day, and you will have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills. We serve more than 30 markets with more than 700 flight products. If you have what it takes, the sky’s the limit.
Do you want to fly
with world-class professionals?
We were born on the top of the world and take pride in our operational excellence. It takes a wide range of special competencies to fly our aircraft and serve our customers, whether you are working in the head office or in operations. Now there are nearly 6000 of us, from 45 countries around the globe. Our team of world-class professionals would like to welcome you on board.
Have you set your course
for products and services on top of the world?
Welcome on board the airline that first took off in 1923. We offer fast routes via Helsinki and peace of mind on one of the world’s safest and most punctual airlines. We are continually developing our products and ways of working to take our business to new heights. Our commitment always to offer sky-high services has also been recognized with international awards.
Instructor, Technical Training
We are now looking for an
INSTRUCTOR, TECHNICAL TRAINING
to conduct technical training and related duties and to improve and develop training-related processes and tools. In the role you act as a Part-145 and Part-147 instructor providing both type trainings and recurrent and initial trainings.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and giving classes in the scope of Part-147 (type training) and Part-145 (recurrent & initial training) to internal and some external groups.
- Preparing training material and planning course schedules.
- Supporting line organization in identifying crucial training needs.
- Supporting and facilitating process development and quality matters.
- Cooperating with other departments and external stakeholders, e.g. partner schools.
To be successful in the role, you will benefit from:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in positions related to aircraft maintenance or similar.
- Experience in technical training and training planning.
- Technical and/or pedagogical education or equivalent work experience and training.
- B1/B2 licence in order to successfully conduct practical trainings.
- Excellent knowledge in aircraft technology, preferably in electronics/avionics.
- Deep type understanding of A32S and/or A350.
- Excellent organizational skills and good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent Finnish and English and the ability to perform theoretical and practical training in both languages.
Please note that the collective agreement for this position is FINTO08.
This is a great time to join the Finnair and contribute to our growth journey. Here at Finnair ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
Please submit your application along with your CV and salary expectation at Finnair.com/Jobs no later than Sunday, March 25. If you have any questions regarding the position, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1113318
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 25.3.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vantaa