Instructional Designer and Writer to work with digital learning solutions and technology
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 24.9.2021
At Bitville, we know that good teaching involves everything from capturing attention and inspiring curiosity to genuinely engaging the learner. If you have a concise approach to writing and a desire to do creative work in the field of digital learning solutions, we might have the perfect opportunity for you. We are currently looking for an Instructional Designer and Writer to create captivating and powerful learning solutions for Bitville´s top-tier customers.
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this position your main task is to create digital learning materials for international companies. You get to work closely with your clients with whom you will co-create interactive solutions to meet their learning needs.
You will work closely with a team of 2-3 people, including a visual designer and/or a developer. Teamwork and cross-functional collaboration is at the heart of what we do, which is why we operate in an office-centric way. Youll be part of ensuring thatBitvillessolutions are high-quality and finalized on schedule. The content you write will be clear, creative and appropriate for various learning solutions.
You are offered
* Interesting job duties
* A stimulatingworkingenvironment
* Plenty ofgrowth opportunities
JOB DUTIESYour job dutieswill be to:
* Create digital learning materials on various topics for international companies representing various industries
* Work closely with clientsand your teamto find the best solutions forthe clients´ needs
WE ARE LOOKING FORApply for this position if you have:
* Native-level proficiency in English
* Passion for learning design
* Outstanding writing skills
* Superb information handling skills
* Relevant educational background
As a person you are:
* Able towork under pressure
* Motivatedtowards customer needs, teamwork and professional growth
* Genuinely invested in helping people learn
* Curious and interested in a wide variety of fields and topics
* Start:As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full time, 12 months
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request fromBitvilleOythat all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.