Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for an Installation Manager for a permanen position for our client in Nakkila, Finland. Our client's construction sites are located mainly in Finland, but also for language-skilled person there would be opportunities to work in Sweden and Norway.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Management of the tank construction sites
- In addition to work management and supervisory tasks, the work includes e.g. Coordination of NDT inspections, scaffolding and lifting, as well as subcontracting and quality control
- Responsible for site safety and participate in site meetings organized by the customer as a company representative
- Keeping the schedule and budget
- Efficient and safe performance of work and customer satisfaction are the most important indicators of the success of your work
- Suitable education background
- Experience in management or supervisory positions in industrial projects
- Basic knowledge about steel works
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Willingness to travel
- As a person, you are a social and systematic organizer who is able to make decisions independently
- In addition to Finnish, English and / or Swedish language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.