Are you enthusiastic in driving ideas to innovations?
We are looking for an
to join our Partnerships and Ecosystems team. This position can be located either in Porvoo or Espoo.
Your part in Neste’s journey
It is a great time to join us! Partnerships and ecosystems is a growing team in the Neste Innovation unit. Our team is responsible for strategic partnerships and open innovation activities at Neste Innovation unit. We drive R&D partnerships, consortia and public funding opportunities to support Neste future growth. We are ambassadors of innovation culture, tools, and practices company wide. Our work contributes to the success of Neste’s existing businesses as well as the development of future growth opportunities for Neste.
In your role, you will
- Work hands-on in Neste idea management process
- Update and develop idea register and related tools together with business units
- Ensure the new ideas will be identified, refined and put into practice together with the corporate-wide expert network. Organise idea creation campaigns.
- Facilitate, coordinate and develop corporate wide innovation network
- Facilitate and organize workshops and events
- Drive and nurture innovation culture
- Support team in selected other activities such as internal and external communication and partnerships
You will work closely and hands-on with our experts in the Innovation and business units to ensure future competitiveness and growth opportunities for Neste. The position is an excellent vantage point to the different operations at Neste. You will have a unique opportunity to work in the forefront of industry transition towards low carbon footprint solutions. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
We offer you an interesting and challenging role in the Neste Innovation organization, where you have the opportunity to shape and develop your work as well as your career in a growing and renewing global company.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experience, skills and background is
- Master’s degree or higher education in a relevant field
- Experience in R&D, business development or innovation
- Solid hands-on experience in using, and preferable developing innovation methods, tools and practices
- Experience in facilitating workshops or organizing innovation events
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications
- Excellent communication, cooperation, facilitation and social skills
- Ability and willingness to engage with professionals across organizations and expertise areas
- Curious mindset and enthusiasm towards new innovations
- Drive and persistence in building innovation culture
- Systematic ways of working
- Fluency in English
We also value
- Experience in idea management tools and processes
- Experience in working with customers and other external stakeholders
- Experience in design thinking and open innovation practices
- Project management skills and experience
- Experience in industry
- Fluency in Finnish
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Juha Leppävuori, Head of Partnerships and Ecosystems, +358 50 458 1372, on 27 Nov at 15.00-16.00 or 11 Dec at 14.00-15.00 EET.
Please submit your application by 13 December, 2020. We will start reviewing the applications once received.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.