Inhouse Recruitment Consultant, ABB
Our client ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB's success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
Are you ready to take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future? ABB has a clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Are you ready to embark on a journey where each and every one, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences?
We are now on the lookout for a Inhouse Recruitment Consultant for a permanent position at ABB.
As an Inhouse Recruitment Consultant you are responsible for supporting the recruitment processes in Finland as a part of the recruitment team by ensuring a strong talent pipeline and smooth process flow for current and future staffing needs. You are expected to provide a high level candidate experience throughout all recruitment steps including sourcing, interviews, general communication and feedback and drive ABB's Diversity & Inclusion strategy while ensuring attraction of top tier talent.
- Partnering with HR operations teams and business leaders to understand recruitment needs and support recruitment process through existing HR practices and policies.
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
What we are looking for:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in a suitable field of studies
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- A solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
- Previous work experience in recruitment (E.g. senior leadership, IT, electrical engineering, project management or R&D)
While applying, please send your application and possible cover letter in English along with your salary request. It is advised to apply as soon as possible as we are hiring as soon as suitable candidates have been found. More information from Senior HR Consultant Kim Oljemark at Adecco during office hours, tel. 040 623 7732 or firstname.lastname@example.org