Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity in the field of digital security and risk management? Do you want to develop and support security practices in an organization with a meaningful purpose? Are you enthusiastic about possibilities of new and evolving technologies?
VTT is one of the leading research organizations in Europe. What unites us at VTT is curiosity, a passion for learning and a devotion to finding solutions to global challenges and answers to our customers’ needs. Our Security unit aims to follow these same principles and provide resilient and innovative solutions to support VTT’s goals and ambitions.
We are now looking for dedicated and development-oriented Information Security Manager to join our team!
As an Information Security Manager, you will have a key role in implementation and development of new practices and solutions to support comprehensive protection of people, information and other assets within cyber environment.
Your main responsibilities include
- comprehensive responsibility on planning, development, monitoring and operational management of information security and data protection including implementation and integration of information security framework on VTT’s business areas together with colleagues and partners
- development of principles of information security and support to the organization on implementing those principles through awareness building and training
- development and maintenance of information security systems and services such as SIEM and SOC
- supporting VTT’s security risk management and producing relevant situational awareness information and reports
- organizing and supporting data protection and cyber incidents and crisis management duties
- communication of current cyber threats and solutions producing relevant situational awareness information and reports
Additionally, you will have opportunities to work in different types of cybersecurity related development projects.
Ideally, your background includes following
- At least five years of experience in similar or more demanding role and responsibilities and evidence of independent responsibilities within IT and information security
- good knowledge of data protection
- experience in securing cloud services from cyber threats
- management, compliance and good understanding of information security for the business
- Experience in managing services and suppliers
- Suitable university or applied sciences degree
- Fluent Finnish and good English skills. The main working language is Finnish.
- Strong IT-skills
Experience or knowledge of ISO 27001 standard is a strong asset.
As a person
As a person, you are target oriented and self-imposed. We are looking for a person, who is well organized and enjoys versatile tasks and can adapt to a changing work environment. You have also a service mindset and good collaboration and communication skills.
Why should you join us?
We offer you a unique opportunity to be part of innovative and forward-looking working environment and professional security team. VTT provides an inspiring working environment that pools together world-class research, innovations and top experts. Our mission is to create impact that generates sustainable growth and wellbeing in society as well as in industry.
Our people are the core of the next generation VTT. Therefore, our personnel’s wellbeing, flexible work opportunities and competence development are key priorities for us. With us, you can make an impact for a better future and you can be part of solving the biggest challenges of our time.
Interested and want to hear more?
For more information about the position, please contact Tero Reponen, Head of Security, +358 405529258, email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and application with your salary request as soon as possible, or 27th June at the latest. Please note that we will start review applications already during application period and we will hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
The person who is selected for the position, is vetted by a standard security clearance (Act on Security Clearance 726/2014).
Apply between 9 June 2021 and 27 June 2021 23:59 (Europe/Helsinki)
Employment type: Full time, Permanent