Information Security Manager
Our ambition is to be one of the fastest growing profitable Food & Beverage companies in Europe, with internationally loved and valued brands.
We are now looking for Information Security Manager to join us on the journey!
As Information Security Manger, you are in a key role in ensuring Paulig Group’s future success. You are responsible for maintaining and improving information security within Paulig Group in close co-operation with business, IT and external service providers. The position is permanent and located in our modern headquarters in Vuosaari, Finland. In this role, you report to Paulig Group IT Director and belong to Paulig Group IT Leadership team.
Your main responsibilities include maintaining and further developing information security policy aligned with information security strategy and actively building awareness on information security and communicating information security goals within Paulig Group. You act as proactive and innovative member in different initiatives ensuring that information security standards and requirements will be met. Developing the methods and ways of working to ensure that information security standards and policies are included as an integral part in business development in crucial as well.
As Information Security Manager, you act as the chair of information security steering group and plan and execute the information security roadmap, including cost planning and follow up. In the role, you lead and manage information security improvement initiatives and also report policy deviations and steer change execution. It is also important to manage the assessment of current technology and ways of working for vulnerabilities, weaknesses and for possible upgrades or improvement. You manage disaster recovery plans and data backup policies and develop identity management practices to improve the maintenance of personal information. As Information Security Manager, you also act as data privacy officer (GDPR) in Paulig Group.
In this role, you will be working closely with other IT teams and business stakeholders.
What we appreciate:
- Curious mindset & grow together attitude and always striving for excellence.
- Great collaborative and communication skills help you to succeed in the role
- Similar experience, minimum 3-5 years, working as IT security Manager
- Wide technical knowledge and deep knowledge on tools and best practices in the area of information security
- Solution oriented approach and good generic IT technology knowledge
- GDPR certification is a plus
- Working proficiency in English and Finnish
What we offer:
- Challenging and interesting work in family-owned company work with strong brands and products
- What do our employees think about Paulig? According to our employee engagement survey TellUs 2018, 92% of Pauligians see that our strategy and goals are worth aiming for, 93% see we are living up to the company values and 91% see the future of the company looks bright.
- A work community that shares strong values Strive for Excellence, Stay Curious and Grow Together and sticks together in the quest of Exploring Great Taste.
- Possibility to really take things forward and work internationally across our different locations
- Constantly developing company where you won’t get bored
- We keep your technical competencies up-to-date as we are constantly interested in new technologies
More information and how to apply:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ville Helenius, Head of IT Service Delivery & Operations, 30.7. 2-3 pm to +358400316376 or Tero Puukko, IT Director, 8.8. 2-3 pm. to +358407751235.
Did you get excited? We would be happy to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and application with your salary request latest on August 13th 2019 at our website https://www.pauliggroup.com/work-with-us.
Do you want to get to know us better? Go and have a look: @pauligfi, #munpaulig, #mypaulig, pauliggroup.com. Why is Paulig the best place to work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ru5-MwqJLM&feature=youtu.be