Information Management Consultants with Master Data Management experience
Job Number: 00508703
Make a difference
Make adifference your way
Work whereyou’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured andcultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolestprojects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning andgrowing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference inthe world.
Whateveryou're passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture.Whether you're a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or abusiness problem solver, you'll find an exciting career path on the cuttingedge. We'd love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help youexplore and grow them further.
Accenture’s Analytics practice is looking for Information Management Consultants with Master Data Management experience
Accenture’s Analytics practice is looking for both professionals of Master Data Management as well as more junior candidates to join our team of open-minded, multinational and technology-driven people. In Accenture Analytics, we turn data into actionable insights in the new digitalized world.
As part of Accenture’s global team, you will have the opportunity to work with likeminded and inspiring colleagues with the latest technologies. With our broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver high-performing results.
As an Information Management Consultant, your main responsibilities may include:
- Participating in full lifecycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development till testing and deployment
- Supporting client teams on data architecture tasks
- Designing and implementing information management solutions including data model, developing and configuring MDM, data integration and data quality systems, testing and deployment
- Participating data conversions and migrations
- Involving in sales cases of Information Management work
- Adopting, utilizing and further developing Accenture's Information Management approaches, methodologies and assets
- Working in collaboration with Accenture’s global network of experts and delivery centers. You may also have a chance to have project abroad as we all form the true global company
You preferably have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others:
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in technology, mathematics, economics or other relevant field
- Understanding of databases and data modeling
- Some programming experience, e.g. Java, SQL, Scala
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following tools, e.g.:
- IBM InfoSphere MDM, DataStage, QualityStage, Change Data Capture
- IBM WebSphere IntegrationBus
- Informatica IDQ and MDM
- Oracle Data Integration and Master Data Management
- Talend MDM, Data quality, Integration
- Stibo Systems, Orchestra Networks, Riversand, Reltio
- Spark, Storm, Kafka, Hadoop ecosystem and other NoSQL skills
- Some data science and statistical analysis knowledge
- Strong interest in growing your own technology skills
- Being team player: ability to work with people coming from all around to world
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Finnish
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development.
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what is expected from them and we want to support t life phases. Our extensive MyWellbeing –program is one of our key tools for that.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application as well as your transcript of records and salary request in English. We look forward to meet you!