Industry Renewal Lead, Cognitive Production Industry
We are launching a new, fascinating role to drive the creation of future customer solutions. If you are enthusiastic in developing manufacturing industry towards sustainability and applying the newest technologies, this will be something for you!
In cognitive production industry, we are researching:
- Value chains and global production concepts revolutionized by digitalization, automation and sustainability needs
- Increasingly automated factories and disruption of industrial work
- Intelligent use of life-cycle data for business, operational and asset management
- Productivity and sustainability in terms of people, planet and profit.
- Transforming customers' needs together with our experts, partners and customers into systemic future manufacturing solutions
- Managing the identified solutions’ development process leading to implementation
- Fostering industrial ecosystemic collaborations.
Your profile and experience
- Understanding of manufacturing industry and impact of global trends
- Experience and knowledge of some of the technologies relevant to the field, e.g. robotics, additive manufacturing, manufacturing operation management systems, industrial IoT and analytics, unleashing the power of data in manufacturing process optimization and services
- Experience from leading challenging projects
- Ability to collaborate successfully with manufacturing industry key players
- Strong and wide work experience, min. 5-10 years, from industry
- MSc in relevant field
- Professional English and Finnish language skills (spoken and written).
As a person you are
- Passionate for innovation and technology
- Pro-active and collaborative team-player
- Customer- focused with a business mind-set
- Able to see the big picture, formulate systemic solutions from different building blocks, and build the bridge from planning to implementation
- Self-driven and ambitious with a “can-do” attitude.
- Opportunity to wider impact in advancing global industry renewal and growth together with top international partners
- Challenge-driven work and great learning opportunities
- Inspiring working environment with enthusiastic, highly skilled colleagues and enabling high-tech test facilities.
For further information
Please contact Erja Turunen (Executive Vice President, Smart Industry and Energy Systems) on 11.8. between 16.30 - 17.30, 14.8. between 12 - 13, 18.8. between 16 - 17 or 20.8. between 15 - 16 Helsinki time.
We look forward to hearing from you: Please send your CV and application with your salary request via our recruitment system by August 24 at the latest.
The job is located either in Espoo, Tampere or Oulu.
Apply between 10 August 2020 and 24 August 2020 23:59 (Europe/Helsinki)
Employment type: Full-time, Regular