Industrial IT SpecialistBayer
We are now offering a permanent position in Turku to be part of our Digital Transformation & IT function, enabling our business within intelligent manufacturing in the role as
Industrial IT Specialist
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• You are part of the Digital Transformation & IT organization which is responsible for the locally maintained IT infrastructure, application landscape, data gathering and information security for equipment and devices used in the Supply Center Turku manufacturing environment. Our team is actively driving, integrating and maintaining the technology to develop a digitally connected environment where IT and automation interfaces is emphasized to enable data driven processes.
• You act as system owner for nominated manufacturing systems covering system integration, life cycle management and relevant development projects in close collaboration with validation, process owners, system integrators and IT architects.
• You support ongoing investment projects as well as new equipment integrations in our new facilities as IT subject matter expert.
• Have capability to take on the roles as Production Line IT Caretaker being responsible for coordinating and maintaining the needs related to IT components and their interfaces to equipment and systems in a dedicated production area.
• You have a key role in building data models and pipelines to enable data availability fulfilling data integrity requirements and making data accessible for relevant stakeholders and business functions as part of the data strategy.
• You collaborate closely with local stakeholders and global communities within IT, production, quality and engineering as well as with strategical vendors and corporate colleagues.
WHO YOU ARE
• Have excellent collaboration skills and a structured working approach challenging the status quo when relevant.
• Are able to take full ownership of own working area aiming to actively drive results based on continuous collaboration with different stakeholders also under time pressure.
• Own fluent communication skills in Finnish and English.
• Have previous experiences of industrial IT systems and projects related to intelligent manufacturing as well as data science.
• Manage some minimum level of knowhow related to ISA95 standards.
• Also have an understanding of the IT infrastructure role as part of critical manufacturing systems.
• Are eager to drive innovation, digital transformation and learning new skills within different technologies as part of our business strategy.
• Previous experience of process-based industry and/or clean room environments is also considered an advantage.
For more information, contact Industrial IT Manager Sara Gambier, Sep 28 at 13-14, Sep 29 at 14-15 or Oct 5 at 15-16 (EET time zone), phone +358 40 563 9368.
Please apply by Oct 9, 2022 at the latest.
Functional area: Information Technology
Seniority level: Professional