Do you like sensors, robots and analytics? Do you feel a calling for factories, plants or watching over transportation or waste water systems? While we don’t exactly operate factories here at Accenture Security Finland, we are very keen on industrial internet of things and related security matters. We don’t want factory operations shutting down because of negligence in basic security, hacked sensor data causing problems in analytics or missed maintenance needs. What we want is to help our clients analyse their current situation, help them find the right solutions to tackle any issues and innovate for the new.
What we want is to deliver security and innovation and we are looking for an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Consultant. You have the opportunity to work in the following areas, with our local and global security teams supporting you:
• Analyse clients’ environment and propose solutions on how to handle security threats
• Analyse and propose innovative use of IIoT
• Research technology trends, products, and offerings.
• Support the client in the selection process for security solutions.
• Inform and advise the client on any risks that might affect project delivery.
• Identify and manage risks and issues as a subject matter expert for daily work
• Identify, assess, and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility
• Relevant degree in information security, computer science or related field
• Experience IIoT or industrial control systems
• Understanding of security terminology, tools, and concepts
• Preferably a relevant certification like CISSP
• Analytical, able to follow complex instructions
• Good communication skills both in Finnish and in English
• Good technical writing skills, able to produce documentation and research solutions both in Finnish and in English
Choose Accenture for a challenging and rewarding security career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally,
working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve their security objectives. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English
Questions regarding the recruitment process and applications can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org