We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for an Industrial Connectivity Team Leader at Drives business line in Helsinki. Your main task is to lead the community of practice in the areas of industrial communication software development. You will collaborate with a team of highly qualified professionals.
• Leading the software development scrum teams in the areas of industrial communication
• Take care of providing motivated and skilled persons for scrum teams
• Ensure that your team makes high quality software and foster the team to the best version of itself
• A challenging position in an international, diverse working environment
• Global development team working with Scaled Agile Framework
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in e.g. control, automation, software, electrical engineering, or electric power engineering
• Understanding and experience on developing embedded software systems
• Fieldbus or industrial Ethernet know-how
• Industrial IoT knowledge
• Experience from Agile and Lean product development
• Genuine interest for empowering people
• Team leading experience
• Good networking, personnel managements and analytical skills
Ideally, you have
• Functional Safety development experience
• Finnish language skills
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI67351940 by Tue 23rd April, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Anne Kostiainen tel: +358 50 3324489.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com