Nissan Nordic Europe Oy
Nissan Nordic Europe Oy is searching for energetic and committed candidates with the ability and drive to deliver first class performance and service for the entire Nordic and Baltic region. Nissan offers you a unique opportunity to be a part of an organization in an exciting and international working environment, with worldwide career opportunities. Join Us!
Nissan Nordic Europe's Regional Headquarter is located in Keilaniemi, Espoo, Finland.
We are now looking for an Incentives Controller to join our multicultural Marketing Department. For this permanent full-time position we are looking for a highly motivated person with a customer-centric mindset and a passion for numbers.
As a member of the Marketing Planning team you will be controlling the marketing incentives process and providing support to the local Sales and Marketing team in Sweden, as well as the Swedish dealerships, to ensure a smooth operation of the incentives process. Your daily tasks include processing the incentives claims and payment batches either manually of through a system and the ongoing monitoring of incentives payments through reports. You will also attend campaign planning meetings, check campaign offers as well as draft and proof read campaign packs.
We are looking for a candidate who has
- Fluent English and Swedish language skills
- Excellent Excel skills, MS Access skills are an advantage
- Accuracy with numbers
- Previous work experience in a similar data-management role
- Undergraduate level business degree
- Great communication skills
We offer you
- an interesting job in a dedicated team and department
- a truly diverse working environment with nationalities from all over the globe
- an exciting and innovative company with worldwide career opportunities
- modern office facilities with a beautiful sea view over Keilalahti
- free gym and indoor parking facilities
For more details you can contact Marketing Planning Manager Josi Klimscheffskij +358 50 467 5940 on 5th of December between 12:00 and 13:00.
To apply please submit both your CV and Cover Letter with your salary request no later than 15th of December through our global career site.
We will start reviewing applications immediately and the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.