Implementation Specialist, Unifaun
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 6.4.2021
Unifaun is looking for a motivated Implementation Specialist to support their Finnish team and the company's growth plans. Are you a customer service-oriented, ambitious team player and interested in the tech world and its opportunities? If this sounds like you, please leave your application and CV in English and apply for the position at once, as we will proceed as soon as suitable candidates are found!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs an Implementation Specialist at Unifaun you will become part of a team that supports clients in both implementing and operating different systems. You will work with different clients on a daily basis and ensure that the clients reach their goals by using and leveraging the solutions provided by Unifaun.
You are offered
* A role in a growing IT company
* The opportunity to support customers in the development of their business
* Awesome team spirit and motivated colleagues!
JOB DUTIESIt is very important for Unifaun to provide their clients with high quality service delivered according to schedule. In the role of an Implementation Specialist, you will support the clients journey towards larger business opportunities. The Implementation Specialist plays an important role in presenting and implementing both existing and new solutions at different clients. By supporting the clients in the usage of different solutions the Implementation Specialist, together with the rest of the team, also supports the development at Unifaun
* Implementing Unifauns different solutions at different client companies.
* Supporting the client in the usage of Unifauns solutions
* Acting as support in different internal projects as well as support the Finnish team in Unifauns growth plans.
WE ARE LOOKING FORTo succeed in the Implementation Specialist role we hope to see some previous experience from a tech- and/or logistics company. Other than this, you are used to working independently but also enjoy teamwork. At Unifaun most projects have a internal project manager who leads the project and the team towards set goals, and as an Implementation Specialist you would be an important part in these projects, managing the clients technical journey.
The person we are looking for has:
* A relevant degree (eg B. Sc. in Engineering)
* Understanding of differents tasks in the field of tech and logistics
* Experience from a consultative role
* A customer-service oriented mindset and motivation!
* Experience in logistics systems (eg TMS, ERP, WMS and e-commerce platforms)
* Understanding of integration interfaces (REST API, XML, JSON etc.)
* Fluent in Finnish and English
It is seen as an advantage of you speak any other Nordic language, or Polish.
* Start: May 2021
* Work extent: Recruitment, permanent contract
* Location: Helsinki, Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Unifaun that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.