Imaging Technical Service Engineer
We are now looking for an
IMAGING TECHNICAL SERVICE ENGINEER
to support our growing global business.
As an Imaging Technical Service Engineer in our Imaging Center of Excellence (CoE) Technical Service department you will play a key ‘hands-on’ role in developing our technical service concept and operations, so that we are able to fulfill and even exceed the expectations of our customers.
Imaging CoE Technical Service is globally in charge of technical trainings, technical support, repairs and other activities to help our customers maximize the value of our industry-defining devices over the whole product lifecycle. The team consists of about 10 imaging professionals who possess the core competence and the most profound knowledge on our imaging solutions.
Improving our operations continuously motivates you. You will independently drive development initiatives assigned to you and are able to motivate others to join the change you are driving. You do not mind working in a dynamic environment, but rather enjoy changing circumstances. You are motivated to complete your tasks and to reach your objectives on time. You communicate with ease both within your team, across functions and at customer interface. This position requires travelling globally.
We offer you an exciting position in the midst of rapidly developing imaging technology, global business environment and a team of experienced imaging experts, with whom you will be working with the best dental imaging solutions in the world.
We expect you to:
- hold a technical degree
- have strong proven development and change management skills
- have excellent IT skills and interest on new technologies
- be process driven with an aim for further streamlined and more efficient practices
- have strong interpersonal skills and be able to build bridges across the organization and business
- have genuine interest in developing the business and in continuously improving how things get done
- have excellent written and spoken English language skills and be ready to exercise them on a daily basis
Additionally, the following will be considered an advantage:
- knowledge and interest in Lean methods and processes
- experience on statistical analyses
- work experience with imaging devices or within other high technology industry
- knowledge of quality and regulatory requirements for medical products
Interested? Please submit your CV and application with salary request to our recruiting system at https://www.kavokerr.com/fi-fi/workforus at latest on 17.03.2019.
For more information please contact Mrs. Tuija Väisänen, Service Manager, tel. +358 505059735, best available on March 8th 2019 at 11:00 – 14:00 or send e-mail email@example.com.
insinööri tekniikka asennus huolto röntgenlaite kuvantaminen asiakaspalvelu kouluttaja koulutus tekninen tuki korjata korjaus