IM Project Manager
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. Among other things, you will have flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
IM Project Manager
We are strengthening our Information Management (IM) Department and Information Management Development Unit. Fennovoima Information Management Department's mission is to ensure that in Fennovoima, information technology and information management services are used according to the most efficient and secure practices. We are responsible for developing and providing the organization with the devices, networks, systems, applications and services needed for the daily operations.
As an IM Project Manager, you are responsible of leading different application and Information Management service development projects. You are the key link between IM development projects, IM service areas and Fennovoima business units and play a crucial role in development together with IM Project Portfolio Manager and IM Solution Architect.
You are supported in your work by IM department management, IM Project Portfolio Manager, IM Solution Architect, IM Service Owners, process responsible persons and technical specialists. You will work closely especially with IM Project Portfolio Manager and IM Project Managers in different development projects.
Together with IM Project Portfolio Manager, IM Service Owners and IM Solution Architect, you will work closely with the Fennovoima business units in order to understand their requirements, manage the business demand for IM services and applications, analyze the business process flows and identify possible application and IM service solutions. Ideally, in addition to project management skills, you are aware of the latest application and software development trends and think of ways how the applications and IM services can be applied to Fennovoima in order to meet the demand and make business more efficient and successful.
You are leading different kinds of development projects by complying the principles of continuous improvement. You will make sure that IM development projects are managed and delivered as planned.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Leading of Information Management development projects
- Leading project teams consisting of both internal and external resources
- Stakeholder management; both internal and external project stakeholders
- Financial and contract management for IM development projects
- Supporting IM Project Portfolio Manager in development of the Fennovoima IM Project management and project portfolio management governance
- Maintenance and development of architecture and technical documentation in projects
- Supplier and vendor management of IM projects
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree e.g. in information technology or computer science
- At least five years’ experience in similar tasks
- Project and team leading skills and experience
- Experience in managing both large and small IM service providers
- Project management certifications are an advantage
- Active, initiative and security-oriented way of working
- Experience from the industrial field is an asset
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.8.2021. For further information, please contact IM Development Unit Manager Kimmo Pohjola tel. +358 (0)20 757 8637 on Tue 6.7. at 12-13 or Wed 11.8. at 14-15, or Psycon Consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +358 (0)20 7101 271 on Thu 1.7. at 9-10 or Mon 9.8. at 11-12. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Capital region, work location transfers to Pyhäjoki later on when needed. Starting in Pyhäjoki can also be negotiated.