Are you interested in gaining experience in ICT functions in an interesting working environment? Krogerus is now looking for a brilliant ICT trainee for our Helsinki office. The part-time and paid traineeship runs for at least six months starting preferably in May―June or in August 2019 at the latest.
As an ICT trainee you will support the firm's personnel in versatile ICT tasks. Your main responsibilities include workstation support, mobile devices and other ICT tasks.
What we expect from our future colleague?
- We appreciate positive, flexible and customer-oriented colleagues who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Our approach is hands-on and practical so we are looking for a team player with a self-starter mindset and ability to adopt new information quickly
- Excellent language skills in Finnish and in English
- Experience or interest in workstation support and mobile devices
- A suitable educational background or equal experience (e.g. IT studies, work experience, or personal interest)
What we offer, in return, is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience from versatile ICT tasks in a professional, collegial and encouraging work environment. Your work and professional development is supported by our ICT team. We also provide you good benefits and a chance to unwind and spend time with your peers at social events and activities.
Please submit your CV and application letter in Finnish at by 30 April. For further information on this position, please contact ICT Manager Jaakko Tapionlinna, e-mail email@example.com or tel. +358 (0)29 000 6227 on 16 April between 10─11.
To get a glimpse of our daily work, and an update on the careers available at Krogerus, follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.