ICT Support Specialist/ IT-tukihenkilö
ICT Support Specialist
As an ICT Support Specialist you will develop IT environment and participate in development projects. You will be working in close collaboration with our personnel in Finland and our colleagues in Nordzucker Group. You are based in Kirkkonummi and you will provide technical support to our personnel in both factories, Säkylä and Kirkkonummi.
As ICT Support Specialist you will
- Provide technical support to internal customers (incl., workstations, IT peripherals, mobile devices and applications)
- Work in system administration (device and user account management)
- Provide support as an interface between production and office environments
- Maintain server and infrastructure environment in cooperation with corporate IT
- Maintain hardware assets and ensure that documentation is up to date
- Act as a technical partner to system owners regarding the development of the systems
- Work as internal consult for projects where IT connections are possibly needed or IT might be related
We are looking for a customer orientated team player, who is capable of working on her/his own as well as a member of a team. We expect flexibility, initiative and ability to work under pressure. You will communicate with your colleagues in both Finnish and English, so you will have to have fluent spoken and written skills in both languages.
We expect relevant education (University of applied sciences level degree) or equivalent technical skills (min. 3 years). The job requires regular visits to Säkylä factory. B-driver’s license is required.
For more information, please contact consultant Seija Raesola at HRS Advisors tel. 040 775 6150. We are expecting your application with salary request in English or Finnish by 4.12.2019 . The position will be filled as soon as possible.
Hakuaika alkaa: 15.11.2019 14:00
Hakuaika päättyy: 04.12.2019 23:59