ICT Support Coordinator
Roschier Asianajotoimisto Oy
Roschier is looking to hire an ICT Support Coordinator to the Helsinki office.
Roschier is one of the leading law firms in the Nordic region, our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising the champions of the Nordic business landscape. We are strategic partners for our clients, transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference.
We are now looking for a customer service oriented ICT professional, to coordinate the day to day work in our ICT support team, and to further develop the function to further support a leading law firm in the Nordics.
The role of an ICT Support Coordinator will include
- Coordination of the ICT support team both in Helsinki and Stockholm
- Development of the ICT support function
- Participation in the day-to-day ICT-support
- Networking with other teams to have a good understanding of the support need across different teams
- Administering user accounts in different systems
- Handling IT related purchases and purchase invoices
- Communication with IT-vendors
We are now looking for a talented professional who has
- Few years' experience from ICT-support, preferably some of it in a coordinating role
- Very good oral and written communication skills in Finnish and English, Swedish is considered an advantage
- Basic system administrative ICT-skills
- Share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- Enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
- Is passionate about their job and have a genuine interest in their own professional development
What we offer
- Our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- The opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- An inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in a truly international setting
- An open, collaborative and inclusive culture
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top, with all the tools to grow and contribute. You will grow and create the best foundation for your future.
Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients' and the firm's. At Roschier, you get to learn from the best. To us, that means working closely together as a team, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
How to apply?
Send your cover letter and CV along with your salary expectation by 18th of August at latest. We will start the interviews during the application period. The recruitment process is handled by Barona IT. Please contact Saila Karonen (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.