Poolia Suomi Oy
Our client Picosun is looking for an ICT Specialist to join growing inhouse IT-team in a fast-growing high-tech company.
What is it all about?
Your responsibilities will include delivering excellent ICT service through proactive development and IT operations by providing 2nd level ICT support to staff within the organization on premises and abroad. You will get to influence and manage ICT development projects and build global ICT roadmap together with your team. You get to solve business problems and develop processes with modern tools and create a modern workplace with sensible and effective solutions.
The scope of responsibilities can be adapted based on your technical capability as well your background and experience.
Overview of responsibilities
- Manage and operate cloud first ICT environment.
- Provide 2nd level IT support for IT and business applications.
- Manage and operate Windows workstations together with Azure & Active Directory
- Operate Identity access management.
- Manage ICT Infrastructure from end-devices to networks to servers together with 3rd party solution providers.
- Take part in ICT development projects.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field.
- Basic knowledge of Azure AD, Active Directory.
- End device management experience is considered as an advantage.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills considered a necessity for success in the role.
- Energy, willingness to learn, developmental mindset.
- Service-minded team player and good communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What Picosun offers
Versatile role in a fast-paced environment with modern tools together with a skilled, diverse team of experts in their own fields, an energetic environment and possibility for professional development and growth in a world class nanotechnology company. In this position you will work closely and also report directly to ICT Manager. You will work mostly at the Picosun Masala office in Kirkkonummi, Finland.
We aim to fill the vacancy as soon as possible and therefore start reading the applications immediately, so please do not hesitate to apply soon. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, please contact Poolia IT’s Senior Recruitment Consultant Sigrid Puhilas-Ikonen via email email@example.com or tel. +35820 729 0839.
Picosun is a leading supplier of high-quality Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) thin film coating technology for semiconductor and other industries. PICOSUN® ALD equipment portfolio ranges from fully automated, SEMI compliant batch and cluster systems for high volume manufacturing to smaller scale R&D and pre-pilot production tools. Production-proven coating solutions for IC, MEMS, LED, sensor, and 3e most comprehensive process support and customer care. Picosun's HQ is based in Masala (Kirkkonummi), Finland with subsidiaries in the US, Germany, Singapore, China, Taiwan, and Japan, and a global sales and support network with distributors and representatives in over 30 countries. Today, PICOSUN® ALD process tools are in daily production use at several leading industries and high-level research organizations across the world.