ICT Project Manager
We are looking for experienced
ICT Project Manager
to manage different ICT and business projects. Your first assignment will be the management of the business digitalization projects including CRM implementation in Lumon Group globally. You will be responsible for managing the project execution in accordance with the set project targets and leading the project team with coaching and a supportive attitude. You will preferably work at our Kouvola or Vantaa office, a hybrid solution for location is also possible.
You will succeed if you have experience of:
- Business digitalization projects and business process development through solutions
- Leading/managing multicultural and international projects
- Development of project management practices like Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall. (Project management certification is seen as an asset)
- Managing complex projects in a multi-supplier environment
- ERP, CRM and/or e-commerce software
- Working in a matrix organization
We expect also:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in international project management
- Customer service mindset
- Capacity to manage expectations of stakeholders
- Problem-solving and change management skills
- Fluent English, both verbal and written, other languages are an asset
- familiar working with Finns and other nationalities
What do we can offer you?
We offer you a front-line viewpoint in developing the marketing of a profitably growing and truly international company. Every Lumon employee does meaningful work and the team spirit of our work community is excellent - this is shown by our employee survey which is conducted three times a year. We invest in the competence and development of our personnel by providing training opportunities for all our personnel groups. As a Lumon employee, you can follow the development of the construction industry and facade construction both in Finland and abroad. Lumon is a reliable and solvent employer - our business has grown profitably year by year and as a large company we handle all social obligations properly. Our vision is to be the best and the most desired, also as an employer - join our top team now!
Want to join Lumon? Please submit your application with salary request no later than 24th Oct 2021, as we will start the interviews immediately with suitable candidates.
For further information
please contact Miika Aallos (System Development Manager),
+358 400 645 228, available best at 6th October 2021 at 14-15 hours or 21st Oct at 10-11 hours.