ICT Process Lead
Metsä Group is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic
ICT PROCESS LEAD
to join our Group ICT.
Take on a new, inspiring job
Metsä Group is heading forward with a group-wide process harmonization and development program. As part of this program, also ICT process map has been re-established and processes documented to minimum level. This was only the very starting point and now we need Your help to take the next steps!
You will be a member of recently established Metsä IT Service Management Office (SMO) core team. You are the heart and soul of ICT’s process machine, the leader of the ICT process board and a helping hand to the ICT persons holding a Process Owner or Process Manager role. As Metsä ICT SMO is only in the very beginning of its journey, your role is one of the key factors to its future success.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing Metsä ICT’s overall process governance including process development roadmap and target setting.
- The ICT liaison to Metsä Group level process governance and development (United program)
- Leading of Metsä ICT’s Process board
- Acting as a Process Owner or Manager for specified Service Operations and Service Transition area processes
- Coaching other ICT Process Owners and Managers in setting up and managing their processes
- Process development stream in Metsä ITSM roadmap
- Running or facilitating ICT process development projects depending on complexity level
- Supporting ICT Service Managers and Service Owners in service integration operations and vendor management
What do we expect from you?
If you like to work in a fast-paced environment, get things done and have fun at work you would fit in well here. To succeed in this position you need to be a real team player who enjoys working with wide network of people in a global organization You get well along with people from different backgrounds and understand that best results are achieved together.
In addition you need to have:
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both Finnish and English)
- 10+ years of experience preferably in various different ITSM roles.
- Proven track-record of ITSM development projects from at least 3 years period.
- ITIL 2011 Expert / ITIL 2011 Intermediate Certified
- Knowledge of ITSM Tools
- Vendor management skills in multivendor and international environment is essential.
Our promise to you
Sustainable development, digitalisation and the growing demand for renewable materials have revolutionized the forest sector. We believe in the creativity of everyday life, challenging old ways of working and thinking beyond traditional boundaries.
In Group ICT we offer a target-focused team of professionals to work with, learn from and support. We promise that each and everyone values the effort and expertise of one another. We would be happy to share your knowledge and ideas!
Position is located at Metsä Group Head Office in Espoo, Finland.
Want to hear more?
For more information please contact your future superior Mr. Perttu Hartikainen (VP, Finance & Control), phone +358 50 5318601. Perttu is best available 16.9. at 16-17, 22.9. at 15.30-16.30 or 23.9. 8.30-9.30.
Apply for the job!
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV (and also tell us your salary request). The search is open until 25.9.2020. We wish you luck!