ICT Process Area Owner, Supply Chain
Metsä Group continues to renew. We at Metsä Group’s ICT are adopting a process driven approach to our IT solution development to enable the realization Metsä Group business process harmonization.
We are looking for an enthusiastic leader to the position of
SUPPLY CHAIN ICT PROCESS AREA OWNER
to take a key hands on role in heading Metsä Group’s Supply Chain ICT solution development.
Your role in the future Metsä
Together with Metsä Group business development team, dedicated ICT professionals and our key vendors you enable the realization of Metsä Group Supply Chain process area strategic plans via state of the art IT solutions.
Key tasks will be managing Metsä Groups Supply Chain ICT development portfolio by securing needed internal and external resourcing, active cost management as well as ensuring a fit to Metsä Group’s on rapidly evolving architecture development plans. We value a straight forward, hands on approach to defining solid plans and taking them efficiently into action
Key responsibility areas:
- Management of Metsä Group Supply Chain ICT development portfolio across MG business areas and functions
- Ownership, development and lifecycle management of Group Supply Chain ICT-solutions
- Translating Process area development portfolio to actionable ICT items
- Demand & supply balancing and ICT-capabilities development of the process area together with ICT colleagues
- Vendor management, cost & budget management
- Ensuring architectural and data fit of the process area with MG’s enterprise architecture
- Agreed project responsibilities
- Line manager for a group of development professionals
What do we expect from you?
- Execution power and interest to proactively develop ICT solutions capabilities in cooperation with Metsä Group business areas
- Strong supply chain background
- Good interpersonal, team lead & presentation skills
- Experience in coordinating and steering the work of multiple stakeholders and vendors to achieve shared targets
- Ability to create, productize, and document new solutions/services
- Good understanding of ICT development process frameworks (agile) and service management (ITIL) environment
- Positive, innovative, and open-minded attitude and approach
- Fluency in Finnish and English
What do we offer?
This is a unique opportunity to join Metsä Group’s strategy implementation and to build future operating model and unified way of working. Metsä Group has a responsible corporate culture that creates a safe working environment for everyone. We invest in good leadership and personal career development. We take care of the well-being of our employees and reward good work. For us, it is important that everyone can develop their competences and we create possibilities for job rotation across the organization.
Want to take a step to a key role in Metsä Group ICT?
The person picking up your call is Vice President, Application Services Antti Oksanen (tel. +358 50 5320174) best available between 9-11 EET on Wednesday October 14th and 13-16 EET on October 21st.
What happens next?
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Please include your CV (and also tell us your salary request). The search is open until 26.10. and we will process application as we receive them. We wish you luck!