ICT Operations Development Manager
Patria is a workplace where you build common security. At Patria, ordinary people solve extraordinary challenges. When it comes to critical operations on land, sea, air and networks, expertise is vital. Quality is in people – in each and every one of us. You make a difference. For more information, please visit www.patria.fi.International Support Partnerships (ISP) offers international life cycle support services. The core functions of this business unit are maintenance and repairs, modifications, spare parts supply and technical support. International Support Partnerships business unit has operations in Belgium (Patria Belgium Engine Center SRL), in Sweden (Patria Helicopters AB), in Norway (Patria Helicopters AS and Kongsberg Aviation Maintenance Services AS), in Estonia (Milworks OÜ) and in Latvia (Patria Latvia SIA and Defence Partnership Latvia SIA). Management in Finland is located in Helsinki and Tampere.
We are looking for an
ICT OPERATIONS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
to join Patria International Support Partnerships business unit. This position is based in Helsinki, Finland.
The main purpose in this role is to develop our international ICT infrastructure and services as well lead development and deployments projects. In this role, you will be working closely with business stakeholders identifying requirements and building solutions with Patria Group ICT colleagues. Standardization and simplification of services delivered by ICT, improved financial transparency, and more direct association of costs to consumption and increased ICT operational efficiency will be key targets for this role.
In this versatile role as the ICT Operations Development Manager, you will have the possibility to contribute significantly to internationalization of Patria service business, delivery of secure ICT services and developing top of the industry solutions to run the operations.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Strong track record in managing and developing ICT operations and infrastructure in a global environment is mandatory.
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant field (operations development, ICT service management, ICT security and architecture, etc.).
- Technical knowledge and experience from security, networks, server infrastructure, application architecture and digitalization
- Experience in service/production/manufacturing business (preferably in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment)
- Self-driven, able to think out of the box with ability to decrypt the business requirements to working ICT solutions
- Committed to achieving results and possessing strong analytical skills combined with a systematic hands-on approach
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and readiness to travel regularly is essential
- Securing society: we are proud to advance national and international security. It requires a responsible attitude and excellence that guarantees reliability in all conditions.
- You have an impact: at Patria, you have an impact in the contents of your work, career development, your clients’ and the whole company's success. You can be as good as you can ever be.
- Focus on the essential: do what you love and see the results of your work. You are crucial to us. We want you to be well and live a full life.
- A great bunch of people: we work in innovative and energetic teams where smiling is allowed. We believe that the best results are achieved in a good atmosphere.
If you are interested, please send you application and salary request at https://www.patriagroup.com/work-with-us/open-positions no later than 9th of August. Please note that we will start the interviews already during the application time.
If you have any further questions, you can contact Eezy Personnel’s Ulla Kauppi, email@example.com.
A security clearance is required for this position.