FEB 28, 2021
We are looking for ICT Engineer! Come join our Software team and be on the front line with other cimcorpers on creating modern and new generation’s automation systems! We are looking for a motivated and service-oriented ICT Engineer to join our team in Ulvila.
You will be developing and maintaining automation network solutions and information technology related infrastructure including also project commissioning in various countries. For an organized and analytical professional with versatile IT skills, we offer a great opportunity to grow and internationalize in our global B2B business environment.
To succeed you will need
- Strong knowledge of handling networking infrastructure (including switches, routers, firewall, site and client VPN connectivity), especially Cisco.
- Experience of using and administering Linux OS systems RHEL/CentOS and Windows Server platforms.
- Virtualization platform administering and knowledge VMware vSphere Experience of using and administering database engines, e.g. Progress OpenEdge, Oracle, MSSQL database engines.
- Good analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Proactive, hands-on and responsible approach to work as well as customer service skills
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A higher education qualification (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree e.g. in Information or software technology)
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Experience of scripting/programming, industrial environments, HPE/Dell product family systems and Infrastructure as a Code (e.g. Ansible), is considered an advantage, as well as ability to develop, test, install and troubleshoot hardware and software.
In our team you will have an opportunity to grow in international projects and work with passionate people. We offer extensive employee benefits and additional education and training. We strive to create an innovative and collaborative working culture where good performance is recognized.
Apply for the position before February 28th, 2021, but note, that the position may be filled even before that.
For further information about the position, please contact Sari Vesiluoma firstname.lastname@example.org tel +358 44 5204 289.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume by February 28, 2021