ICT Configuration Development Manager
Metsä Group is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic
ICT CONFIGURATION DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
to join our Group ICT.
Take on a new, inspiring job
Metsä Group is heading forward with group-wide process harmonization and development program. As part of this program, also ICT is reforming. As the result of this reformation, Service Asset and Configuration Management process and CDMB tool will be in the very heart of Metsä ICT operations and we need Your help to make this happen! Foundation is solid as industry and tool standards are the guiding principle in our past and future ITSM development yet making sure the outcome is always best for Metsä.
Your role is new and one of the cornerstones of recently established Metsä IT Service Management Office (SMO) core team. Your key objective in this role is to further unleash the CMDB potential for Metsä ICT and to help consumer ITSM processes to utilize it’s resources. You will co-operate closely with CMDB domain owners, ServiceNow Solution Owner, SACM Process Owner and Process managers from interfacing ITSM processes. Your input is highly appreciated in taking the mutually used data to new quality levels together in our integrated IT Service Providers network.
Your responsibilities include:
- Acting as the Solution Owner for IT Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB) and Data Content Manager tool (DCM) in Metsä ServiceNow.
- Being the Process Manager for Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) process
- Ensuring that CMDB provided opportunities are best utilized in data consumer processes (e.g. Change or Incident Management)
- Identifying and defining development requirements for own and interfacing ITSM processes in Metsä ServiceNow with input from the domain owners.
- Executing and developing own process controls with input from domain owners and SACM Process Owner.
- Playing a vital role in CMDB area co-operation and development in IT service provider interface
- Contributing to SACM and CMDB development roadmap to support Process Owner
- Contributing to large scale Change planning and projects from IT configuration viewpoint.
- Directing, prioritizing and scheduling data audits.
- Supporting long-term ITSM process automation objectives from CMDB perspective.
Position is located at Metsä Group Head Office in Espoo.
What do we expect from you?
If you like to work in a fast-paced environment, get things done and have fun at work you would fit in well here. To succeed in this position you need to be a real team player who enjoys working with wide network of people in a global organization You get well along with people from different backgrounds and understand that best results are achieved together.
In addition you need to have:
- Excellent inter-personal and co-operation skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (both Finnish and English)
- 7+ years of experience preferably in various different ITSM roles.
- 3+ years of experience in Configuration Management
- ITIL 2011 Expert / ITIL 2011 Intermediate Certified
- Knowledge of ITSM Tools
- Vendor management skills in multivendor and international environment is essential.
Our promise to you
Sustainable development, digitalisation and the growing demand for renewable materials have revolutionized the forest sector. We believe in the creativity of everyday life, challenging old ways of working and thinking beyond traditional boundaries.
In Group ICT we offer a target-focused team of professionals to work with, learn from and support. We promise that each and everyone values the effort and expertise of one another. We would be happy to share your knowledge and ideas!
Want to hear more?
For more information please contact your future superior Mr. Perttu Hartikainen (VP, Finance & Control), phone +358 50 5318601. Perttu is best available 16.9. at 16-17, 22.9. at 15.30-16.30 or 23.9. 8.30-9.30.
Apply for the job!
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV (and also tell us your salary request). The search is open until 25.9.2020. We wish you luck!