ICT BUSINESS ANALYST, Espoo
We are looking for a
to support the Project Manager in our client's project.
The project is a technology project under customer service & admin program which is part of accelerate transformation. The project aims at developing and deploying a Salesforce service cloud based service desktop for our client's customer service and admin staff globally.
The position is temporary until the end of March 2020, with a chance for an extension for the next project starting after March. The selected person shall work on Experis's payroll in our client's premises in Espoo.
- Support the Solution Design Owner in activities to:
- Identify and analyse business processes, procedures, and work practices with the relevant stakeholders and translate business requirements into business-oriented solution functional designs.
- Clarify and validate the solution’s functional and technical requirements through collaboration with business owners, end users, and vendor development teams
- Interpretation of business rules and technical requirements of the solution.
- Lead meetings and workshops with business owners, end users, vendor development teams, and various stakeholders to define and clarify requirements.
- Support the solution deployment activities including, if required, assist in the:
- Development of training material
- Participate in the implementation
- Provide post-implementation support.
- Functional testing of solution components to ensure vendor deliverables meet the solution acceptance criteria.
- Assist in development of high quality documentation including user testing and training documentation, functional requirements, and technical requirements;
- Manage the project documentation repository and maintain accurate records and documentation of reference information;
- Coordination of project logistics and other project administration tasks (e.g. onboarding new team members, user provisioning)
Required skill level:
- Fluent in English is a must.
- 2-7 years’ experience working on projects.
- Well-developed communication skills and the ability to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders (management, vendors, project team, business users).
- Ability to complete tasks independently within deadlines with a minimum of supervision.
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility in managing changing priorities.
- An agile learner that is able to grasp new concepts quickly.
Additional skills / experience that will be considered a plus:
- Solution Design experience.
- Experience in working in Agile environment and / or Agile certifications.
- Proficient in the use of Excel in data analysis to extract key information.
Our client is one of the key players in its industry and a highly appreciated employer. This is a good opportunity to grow your expertise in an international team of experts and learn about the business of a well-known global company.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by submitting your CV and application letter. The position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.