I&C Quality Engineer
Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for several development-oriented professionals to join our remarkable and unique project. Fennovoima is a flexible and international community where you can make your mark with your work.
I&C Quality Engineer
As quality engineer you will participate in supervision and assessment of supplier's Instrumentation & Control (I&C) systems engineering process during the whole lifecycle of the plant delivery. You are able to provide quality perspective of automation technologies to your work in a practical way, considering the safety related special requirements for automation of a nuclear power plant.
Your tasks will include:
- Supplier processes monitoring, supervision and assessment within your scope of responsibility
- Development work related to Fennovoima procedures and methods within your scope of responsibility
- Reviewing and suitability assessment of technical documents
- Planning and supervision of procedures for testing and inspection
- Inspections at suppliers
The job content and responsibilities will be defined based on your technical expertise and experience.
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in technical area
- Several years of work experience for example in automation design, hardware/software development, manufacturing or system integration
- Knowledge of process-based management systems and quality management
- Languages: fluent English, Russian would be an advantage
We appreciate knowledge of any of the following areas:
- Functional safety of automation (safety engineering)
- Information security of automation
- Automation and/or software related international codes and standards
- Specialist areas such as electronics/software development, V&V methods, testing automation, reliability engineering, configuration management, requirement management, database/software engineering
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 18.2.2018: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/fennovoima/jobs/open-positions.
For further information, please contact I&C Quality Management Expert Janne Peltonen tel. +358 (0) 20 757 8426 on Friday 9.2. at 9-10 or Psycon consultant Milla Kansonen +358 (0) 20 7101 282 on Tuesday 13.2. at 9-10. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki capital area, later Pyhäjoki