I&C Nuclear Safety Expert
We are currently looking for a I&C Nuclear Safety Expert for our client in Helsinki, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Safety assessment of processes and results of I&C development in a new-built NPP project
- Analysis of design activities
- Introduction of proposals on improvement of design processes and design solutions
- Analysis of the impact of requirements and changes.
- Higher technical education (bachelor’s or master’s degree).
- Experience in the development, manufacturing or system integration of automation, software and hardware tools. Work experience in the nuclear industry, and in projects related to construction of other industrial facilities.
- Assessment of I&C technical solutions for compliance with safety criteria. Experience in deterministic safety analysis and reliability analysis.
Areas of Expertise:
- Automation functional safety (safety engineering, IEC 61513).
- Design, safety assessment, qualification, verification and validation processes (YVL guides, IAEA SSG-39, IEC 60880, IEC 62138, IEC 60980, IEC 60709, IEC 61500 series, IEC 62566, IEC 60987).
- Automation cybersecurity (IEC 62645).
- Finnish YVL Safety Guides.
- IAEA publications, at least SSG-39, SSR-2/1, SSR-2/2, GS-R-4, GS-R-3, GS-R3, NSS 17.
- English language skills
- Russian language skills are an asset
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com