I&C Nuclear Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for an I&C Nuclear Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Attend to Pre-Job Briefing prior to tests execution
- Performance of the commissioning activities within the entrusted scope
- Issuance of test reports
- Support to the commissioning document adaptation according to the actual system status on site
- Support troubleshooting and analysis activities
- Implementation of modifications following the Change Management process
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting
- Support of issuance System Commissioning Reports
- Participation to the elaboration of the documents supporting the TOTO (Temporary Operation Take Over) certificate
- Support to the closure of open points assigned to Nuclear Instrumentation systems
- Technician degree in automation or instrumentation field
- Experience in design / engineering — manufacturing — test bay or commissioning based on the TXS or TXP product line
- Experience on Nuclear Instrumentation “In-Core / Ex-Core” measurement field equipment commissioning, maintenance is mandatory
- Experience in technical documentation preparation
- EPR / Nuclear Instrumentation knowledge would be a plus
- OL3/site tools knowledge would be a plus (AIMS, CMS, …)
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.