I&C Commissioning Engineer
We are currently looking for a I&C Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Highlight of I&C logic covered by process commissioning instructions, and if needed, test bay results.
- Check of I&C function coverage, based on System Descriptions.
- Proposal of process commissioning instructions improvement, in order to ensure the expected I&C function test coverage.
2. Test procedure elaboration:
- Elaboration of Commissioning Instructions “CI69” aiming at covering previously identified gaps.
- Definition the simulations needed for their implementation on site
- Scheduling of test execution
- Execution of the tests with support of related I&C commissioning sections
- Issuance of the test reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes
- Delivery of test report to related process commissioning engineer
4. Control and monitoring:
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations
- Engineer degree in automation field or generalist (e.g. master in automation)
- Nuclear Power Plant Systems Knowledge (e.g. previous operator license)
- I&C background in design and/or commissioning (TXP, TXS)
- Experience in design / engineering – test bay of commissioning based on the TXP and/or TXS product line
- Able to elaborate functional analysis
- EPR knowledge would be a plus
- Good relational and Pro-active communication skills
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management
- Good oral expression & writing skills
- Ability to work in international team
- Awareness of HSE and IT security aspects
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com