We are currently looking for a TXS I&C Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare together with the respective process and overall commissioning engineers the tests related to execution of commissioning Phase
- Assess impact of test execution to the functions embedded in the TXS systems
- Support process and overall commissioning engineers for the definition of temporary simulations and simulations related to the plan tests
- Participation in the review of the TXS testing equipment and peripheral testing devices required during commissioning
- Support in the building of the commissioning time schedule
- Collect of the I&C system related testing documentation at the applicable reference configuration (e.g. logic diagrams, Result Record Sheets and attachments, engineering master documents)
- Initiation of I&C system isolation process (blocking process) if applicable
- Performance of the commissioning activities within the entrusted scope under Permit-to-Test (PTT) conditions including the issuance of test reports
- Supervision of the commissioning activities performed by other personnel in accordance with approved commissioning documents and in compliance with safety and quality rules
- Check and evaluation of test reports belonging to his / her I&C system
- Troubleshooting and analysis activities
- Management of temporary changes on site and outstanding issues (open points) for the I&C system within his / her scope
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting linked to his / her I&C system
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations
- Closing-out of all I&C system open points assigned to I&C Commissioning branch
- Successful issue of process SCR and PCR (Phase Commissioning Report) for their TXS I&C system portions
- Closing-out of all open points assigned to other commissioning branches and involving TXS I&C system
- Establishment and / or review of TXS system test procedures
- Engineer degree in automation field or generalist
- Knowledge of TXS technology in both Hardware and Software (HW/SW) products
- Basic knowledge of Operating System LINUX
- Knowledge of Python scripting
- European Pressurized Reactor (EPR) knowledge
- Experience in design / engineering – manufacturing – test bay or commissioning based on the TXS product line
- Good relational and communication skills
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management
- Good oral expression & writing skills
- Ability to work in an international team
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects
- Familiar with a portion the product lines according to his / her missions on site:
- TXS technology – both hardware and software products
- TXS Engineering and Maintenance equipment as well as peripheral testing tools either at Test Bay or during Commissioning
- English skills are required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc is a provider of zero-emission energy solutions. The company is strongly involved in supporting the ongoing energy transition and enabling a zero-emission society. The Enersense Group’s turnover in 2020 was around EUR 144 million. The pro forma turnover of the Enersense-Empower Group, which was consolidated in 2020, was around EUR 241 million in 2020. The company has around 2,400 employees, and it operates in Finland and internationally in around 40 countries. Enersense’s share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki (ESENSE). The company’s website for investors can be found at www.enersense.com/investors.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.