Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Hydraulic Engineer for our client in Pangkalan Kerinci, Riau, Indonesia. The start would be as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure the reliability of hydraulic systems and participate in their development
- Execute, plan and support preventive and corrective maintenance of hydraulic systems in own process line and other process lines when required
- Implement hydraulic systems testing
- Support trouble shooting and documentation development
- Investigate failures with root cause analysing and problem-solving tools
- Execute testing of hydraulics prior start-ups, corrective actions and reporting deviations
- Support production and maintenance activities to reach KPI and other targets set by the company management
- Create training material for client and customer personnel
- Share knowledge with other shareholders
- Participate to on call support
- Perform according to Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental and other company’s management system, policies, practices and instructions
- Minimum of Bachelor degree holder in related technical area
- Strong knowledge and experience in paper machine hydraulics maintenance with high exposures on correct maintenance planning and troubleshooting
- Familiar with CMMS, SAP and other maintenance systems/ tools
- Willing to stay on site in a 24/7 working environment
- International experience in high capacity paper mills
- English language skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc is a provider of zero-emission energy solutions. The company is strongly involved in supporting the ongoing energy transition and enabling a zero-emission society. The Enersense Group’s turnover in 2020 was around EUR 144 million. The pro forma turnover of the Enersense-Empower Group, which was consolidated in 2020, was around EUR 241 million in 2020. The company has around 2,200 employees, and it operates in Finland and internationally in around 40 countries. Enersense’s share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki (ESENSE). The company’s website for investors can be found at www.enersense.com/investors
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.