Enersense International Oy
We are currently looking for a Hydraulic Engineer for our client in Paks, Hungary. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Interaction with the Hungarian Customer and the Hungarian Supervisory Authority
- Advising the design engineers of client on the specifics of local regulations
- Analysis of details in the reports and any other data
- Identify and repair any issues regarding the water sources and their flow
- Degree in Civil Engineering, specialized in hydraulics
- Expert, membership in the Chamber of Engineers of Hungary is an advantage
- Experience in:
- design and/or construction
- organizations performing design activities in the field of nuclear power,
- the supervisory bodies of Hungary and the EU countries
- facilities for the use of nuclear and thermal energy in Hungary and the EU countries
- research organizations performing work in support of the safety of objects using atomic and/or thermal energy
- 10 years of experience as an expert, experience in leadership is not required
- Experience in designing of nuclear or thermal industrial facilities and examination of project documentation developed by third parties
- Experience in the delivery of design products to Hungarian customers and the Hungarian supervisory authority
- Knowledge of the Nuclear Code and other regulatory documents of hungary and the European Union
- Experience in technical negotiations, participation in licensing processes in supervisory bodies
- Fluent Hungarian and English required
- Russian language skills is an advantage
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.