HYDRAULIC DESIGN ENGINEERS
Normet Group Oy
We are looking for new colleagues to join our new product development: Hydraulic Design Engineers, Battery Electric Vehicles. In this position you will be part of Normet Equipment R&D team located in Iisalmi or remote working office in Kuopio.
We are now strengthening our organization with two Hydraulic Designers, one for junior and one for senior position. You are responsible for designing and developing Normet equipment hydraulics for mining and tunneling applications, including battery electric vehicles and applications for mechanized or fully automated work processes. You will design mobile machinery hydraulic architectures in close collaboration with the whole R&D function, production and purchasing. You will work both independently and in collaboration with the rest of the development teams.
- B. Eng. or M. Sc (Tech.) education in relevant field
- Capability of working with both Finnish and English languages
- Previous working experience in mobile machinery hydraulics & mechanics is an advantage
- Openness to learn the necessary talents related to mobile machinery
- Experience with E3 design software or similar
- Knowledge regarding hydraulics components
As a person, we expect you to:
- Have the right attitude to develop machine hydraulics for harsh environment
- Be capable both in individual design work and team work
- Have a can-do and results-driven attitude
- Be willing to take responsibility
We offer you responsible tasks, interesting products with new technologies and excellent possibilities for professional growth in a fast growing, global technology company. Normet is known for its entrepreneurial spirit, agile and fast decision making and results-driven business culture, we offer our employees opportunity to excel and develop. You will have the opportunity to put your own handprint in our new product development from start to finish and see concrete results in your own design work. Join our team of professionals!
Interested in this excellent opportunity for developing your career? Please send your application and CV in English with salary request by 16 February 2020 at www.mercuriurval.fi (reference: FI-15002).
For further information, please contact Santtu Rautiainen (Consultant, Mercuri Urval): +358 207 420 516, firstname.lastname@example.org.