Hydraulic Design Engineer
Kongsberg Maritime Finland OY
We are currently looking for a high-performing Hydraulic Design Engineer for azimuth thrusters. You will be responsible for hydraulics engineering for azimuth thruster customer delivery projects as well as for research and development projects. The role will be based in Rauma or in Turku with remote working possibilities.
- Designing and dimensioning of hydraulic systems for azimuth thrusters
- Creating technical documentation for manufacturing and customer needs
- Sharing technical knowledge and working in co-operation with rest of the engineering team and different functions (procurement, project management, sales support and manufacturing)
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in hydraulics or mechanics engineering
- Experience of designing hydraulic systems
- Ability to use relevant engineering software/tools (we currently use Siemens NX and AutoCAD)
- Previous experience in maritime business is considered as an advantage
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, with customer focused mindset
- Fluent spoken and written English, Finnish is considered as an advantage
To apply, please leave your CV and application at https://www.kongsberg.com/careers/vacancies/hydraulic-design-engineer/ by the 9.11.2020, at the latest.
For more information, please contact:
Janne Urhonen, Manager, Engineering to Order, tel. +358 50 412 6090
For further information regarding Kongsberg Maritime please visit: www.km.kongsberg.com.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication