HW Test Engineer
Go On Oulu
We are looking for a professional for the role of
HW Test Engineer
for our industry leading partner iLOQ that operates internationally in the area of smart and modern locking.
"iLOQ has nine subsidiaries and over 200 employees globally. iLOQ solutions are based on technologies developed and patented by the company, enabling electronic and mobile locking without batteries or cables. iLOQ replaces mechanical and electromechanical locking systems with environmentally friendly solutions that solve the problems of lost or copied keys, reduce lock maintenance and minimize lifecycle costs. All iLOQ´s products are assembled tested and distributed globally from Oulu."
Test Engineer's primary responsibility is to develop and maintain test application HW for the company's products for manufacturing test purposes. Position is fixed-term and will end in the end of this year. There is a possibility to renew the contract after the first period of employment. Position is located in Oulu.
To succeed in the role, you should have
- minimum of three years of experience as a test engineer and working in electronics manufacturing environment
- experience and understanding of the operation and testing of electronics, mainly embedded systems devices (digital electronics applications)
- experience in maintenance tasks in the electronics production environment
- interpretation competence to National instruments tools TestStand / Labview
- hardware understanding of I/O devices, oscilloscope, network analyser, programming devices and debuggers
- English language skill
- problem-solving and development orientated, strong "hands-on" attitude
- capability of designing simple mechanical parts (e.g. Solidworks or AutoCad)
Please send your application through the link below as soon as possible. For further information please contact HR-coordinators Aino Maaninka +358 400 548 811 and Aija-Riina Loukkola +358 400 580 352.