HW Test Engineer
Efore Telecom Finland Oy
We are looking for HW Test Engineer at our head office in Espoo.
Your mission as our new colleague is to test power electronics products. You are responsible for test planning, execution and reporting. Your duties include defining the qualification test methods in co-operation with our customers and external test laboratories. You will work in close co-operation with other design team members and you will report to Qualification Manager, Technology and Development.
To succeed in this position you should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years experience in power electronics or related areas
- BSc or MSc degree within Engineering
- Experience or interest in power electronics testing like AC/DC and DC/DC converters is a benefit
- Experience in reliability testing procedures (e.g ALT, HALT) is a benefit
- Proactive hands-on attitude and willingness to develop your skills
- Good knowledge of MSOffice tools
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Good documentation skills and analytical mind set
- Good team working and communication skills
We offer you an opportunity to develop your skills in power electronics testing as a member of team of professionals. You will be offered interesting projects and challenges in an international environment. The position is full time. The starting date is negotiable.
To apply for this position send your CV and application to careersfinland(at)efore.com by 2nd August. For more information please contact Jarmo Tuukkanen, jarmo.tuukkanen(at)efore.com or +358 40 708 9412.