HW / Project Engineer
Adecco Finland Oy
Today, Coherent is one of the worlds leading photonics manufacturers and innovators. With headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, and offices spanning the globe and a growing presence in Europe. Coherent offers a unique and distinct product portfolio that touches many different markets and industries. At the forefront of innovation within the laser industry, Coherent is highly respected and renowned for its innovative technologies to create products of the highest quality. Corelase, part of Coherent, is a versatile expert of quality turnkey laser technology. Company has a vast worldwide sales and support network - at your service. The worlds second biggest fiber laser resonator producer ensures the customer reliability of service and delivery. Be inspired by precise laser power. We certainly are.
Our innovative R&D Department is currently seeking an
HW / Project Engineer
to our site in Tampere.
In this position you will participate in different R&D projects. Your main responsibilities include acting as a technical specialist in various projects as well as designing, developing and testing hardware for laser systems. You will take care of your work in close co-operation with cross-functional teams from R&D, Operations and Marketing.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Participate in various and diverse R&D projects as technical specialist and designer.
- Plan, design, develop, test and implement various hardware for laser systems, doing mainly electronics design.
- Test hardware for laser systems and analyze and report the results according to company policies and practices.
- Develop laser products according to your technical expertise.
- Support cross-functional teams participating in the projects: R&D, Operations and Marketing.
We are looking for a person with:
- Experience in R&D projects and acting as technical expert in them and/or experience in electronics and embedded systems.
- Knowledge on instruments and tools needed for electronics design, for example PADS Mentor environment.
- Ability to analyze, document and report test or project results to a variety of stakeholders.
- Good oral and written Finnish and English communication skills.
- A hands-on attitude and willingness to develop your expertise and work as part of a team.
- Previous experience in lasers as well as knowledge in robotics and measuring technics are an advantage.
- Availability to occasionally travel and work with flexible schedules.
In case this position would fit for you, please send your application as soon as possible, latest on October 31st, 2019 at www.adecco.fi. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable person will be found. For additional information please contact Katja Hämäläinen at Adecco, +358 50 444 4457.