HVAC Commissioning Engineer
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a HVAC Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning and follow-up of commissioning activities (scheduling, supplier coordination, open points closure)
- Prepare and review commissioning test instructions, including coordination of review and approval process with client and regulator
- Coordination of maintenance, commissioning, Plant Status Management, Operation Integration Organization and client interfaces for assigned systems
- Perform safety test activities according to the commissioning schedule
- Document test results by preparing commissioning test reports, including the collection of test data records/plots and Results Record Sheets.
- Perform miscellaneous emergent commissioning items to support the Mechanical Commissioning Branch team objectives
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: nuclear or electrical
- At least 6 years of nuclear plant/industry experience
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Documentum
- Advanced knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment
- Basic management experience: ability to coordinate system commissioning activities with other team members (mechanical and I&C technicians)
- Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems
- Commercial nuclear plant (Pressurized Water Reactor) operational or test experience
- Experience in system design engineering (especially fluid systems)
- Advanced knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational)
- English required
- Ability with French, German, and/or Finnish considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.