Humics Product Development Manager, Vapo Ventures
We are in the search of Humics Product Development Manager to join our small but efficient team. The position is permanent and will be located in either Vantaa or Jyväskylä.
Vapo Ventures develops and commercializes Vapo’s start-ups. Their aim is to open undiscovered ways to utilize the company’s know-how and vast raw material resources. On this basis they create customer focused, sustainable and feasible new businesses.
Humics Product Development Manager’s main tasks are to develop humic substance based biostimulant and process solid fraction products mainly for growing medium applications and to understand mode-of-actions and verify customer value. Other applications may become topical later on. This role is part of the implementation of Vapo Refinery vision 2030 whose target is resource and energy efficient refining of organic wetland biomass into several high-value-added products.
In order to succeed in this role, we expect you to have
- at least a M.Sc. level degree in biochemistry, plant cell biology, plant physiology or related sciences.
- the ability to travel and work together with our international customers, research partners and other networks.
- the ability to create scientific level research plans and follow up their realization also by participating in the research work.
- prior understanding about different laboratory research methods.
- fluency in both spoken and written English.
We offer you
- an interesting and future oriented position
- innovative and inspiring colleagues
- compensation corresponding to work requirements and harmonized Vapo Group employee benefits
- office at Vantaa or Jyväskylä.
More information about the work from Project Director Jorma Kautto (tel. 040 8439 492 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruitment Manager, Barona Engineering, Kristiina Vormala (tel. 040 837 4019)