Human Resources Support, ECHA
On behalf of ECHA we are looking for a new employee to the position of HR Support. The work starts as soon as suitable employee has been found and will last until the mid of September 2018. The employment contract will be signed between the employee and Adecco Finland.
- Degree in Human Resources management, Business Administration, Psychology or another relevant degree for HR related work.
- At least 6 months of previous work experience in Human Resources support work, preferably in multicultural organisation and in the area of learning and development.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (specifically Excel).
- Fluent English skills.
- Your main responsibility is to support mainly ECHA's external and internal selection procedures
- Supporting the selection committees and candidates during the selection, interview and assessment stages
- Contribute to the continuous development of ECHA's HR System
- Ensure the proper filling of selection related document
- Ensure that staff HR queries and needs are supported in an efficient and customer-orienter manner
If you became interested apply today or latest by Friday 16th of March by clicking “Apply for this job” -button. You may register on the opening website and add there your CV and job application in English. If you have any questions concerning the position, please contact Noora Paakkari by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Human Resources Support
Yhteyshenkilö: Noora Paakkari
Toimipaikka: HELSINKI and ESPOO