Human Resources Manager
We are looking for an experienced
Human Resources Manager
to support our business growth.
As an HR generalist your responsibilities will cover all HR aspects at Beneq from operative management to strategic development. As our strategy implies continuous change, majority of your work will include organizational and people issues related to our business transformation. You will report to VP, Finance & Administration, and be a member of business unit management teams.
- Lead Beneq’s recruitment work which aims at attracting internationally competent talent
- Conduct several operative HR tasks and routines e.g. employee well-being and fringe benefits
- Be responsible for salaries and wages administration in cooperation with our external service providers
- Support internal competence development to ensure that our employees` skills and expertise align with our business requirements. Our “Learning Hub” contains both technical and interpersonal learning topics for employees and managers.
- Support managers in knowing our staff and help in succession planning, promotion and job rotation
- Be responsible for our Employee Engagement Surveys with strong focus on feedback
- Support the development of compensation packages
- Be a member in the workplace safety committee
- Liaise with external service providers in the HR field
To succeed in this position, you have
- sufficient education to match our staff comprising professionals from doctoral degree holders focusing on customer and R&D work, to experienced manufacturing operators ensuring the impeccable quality of our products
- previous experience from HR management, development and change management in technology or industrial companies
- an outspoken, mature personality who feels at home in international, industrial technology-intensive environment
- flexibility, creativity, sense of urgency
- knowledge of collective agreements for senior salaried and industrial employees in technology industries
- fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English
- international mindset, and preferably experience from working abroad
- management experience is a plus
- ability to lead change
Beneq offers a key position at a forward-looking technology company with a global growth strategy.
For further information, please contact Minna-Mari Ahokas, VP, Finance and Administration, tel. +358 405674146 (27.2. at 13 - 14 or 1.3. at 13 - 14) or HRS Advisors consultant Pia Paavilainen, tel. +358 50 305 9217 (14.2. or week 9).
To apply, please complete the application form at the web pages www.hrsadvisors.fi and submit your CV and application with your salary request by March the 3rd, 2019.