Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Human-Machine-Interface designer at ABB Oy, Distribution Solutions Business Line in Vaasa.
- In this role, you will design, implement and commission Human-Machine-Interface systems for electrification of industrial plants, data centers and utility substations.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant field.
- Several years’ experience of project management projects.
- Experience of protection relay's and SCADA systems.
- Good project planning, risk management and leadership skills.
- Ability to facilitate and interact in a cross-functional team environment.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in finish and English.
- Experience of project management or site management in medium-voltage substation projects, as well as experience of software or hardware development is appreciated.
- Ideally you have a proactive and systematic way of working.
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP is a benefit.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in Finnish are also an advantage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• A challenging position in a regional project team working in the front line of distribution automation products.
• The opportunity for personal development in the form of training.
• The opportunity for professional development.
• Pioneer view of Distribution network control and protection evolution.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI71956324 by October 27, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Mika Kukkola, +358 50 334 1033.