We are looking for a HSSEQ Coordinator to join our Group Quality Excellence team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste’s journey
It is a great time to join us!
Within this role you will act as a system support for HSSEQ organisation in systems administration and development, data analysis and HSSEQ reporting.
In your role, you will
• Support system administration (Synergi and NMS) by managing users profiles, taking part to system testing, providing user trainings and communication
• Take part to Synergi system development projects and collating development ideas and coordinating selected development initiatives
• Support data quality improvement, create statistics and analysis on basis of our HSSEQ data
You will work closely with our global HSSEQ professionals and site organisations. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
We have a small team of experts working in Group Quality Excellence. Our team is responsible for Neste management system improvement, incident learning process and tool develoment as well as competencies and continual improvement among HSSEQ organisation.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
• Previous experience in the areas of digitalization development, statistical data analysis and/or software support
• Strong problem solving skills and results orientation
• Good influencing and communication skills
• Experience of agile ways of working and strong customer centricity mindset
• Fluency in English
We also value
• Previous experience in Power BI reporting tool
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values we care, we have courage and we cooperate resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The position is fixed-term until 31.12.2020.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Liisa Hartikka, Head of Group Quality Excellence, +358 50 458 7644 on 19.2. during 13-14 EET, on 21.2. during 12-13 EET or on 26.2. during 10-11 EET.
Please submit your application as soon as possible but latest by February 28th, 2020.
Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to create a healthier planet for its children. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 4400 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.