Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for HSE Supervisor for our client in Helsinki, Finland. The start would be in June 2021 and the estimated project duration is 6 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain and implement the site HSE plan.
- Organize HSE training for the Client’s personnel and subcontractors
- Assist subcontractors’ HSE (risk assessments, qualifications, PPE etc.).
- Make weekly HSE inspections at site.
- Report monthly client's HSE statistics.
- Investigate and report HSE incidents at site.
- Comply with Customer’s and Client’s HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) rules, as well as with local requirements in the country of the site.
- Make suggestions on how to improve HSE practices on site.
- Report all incidents, near miss cases or HSE risks as instructed.
- To follow up the Site Covid-19 Plan.
- Maintaining documentation related to personnel as well as reporting required by client's own HSE organization.
- Stop the work in his/her responsibility area if there is a risk of serious accident or risk to Client’s supplied equipment/materials.
- Related education and training.
- At least 8 years of working experience in a similar position of HSE supervisor or advisor (Boiler, evaporation or similar process plant).
- Work in Finland for at least 6 years in a HSE position.
- Knowledge of Finnish Safety regulation.
- Positive & hand-on attitude.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.).
- Effective people management.
- Fluent English and Finnish is required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.