We are looking for an HSE Manager at Cimcorp's Ulvila headquarters to develop our corporate HSE operations.
The QHSE division is part of Cimcorp's Group-level functions, which are responsible for providing the support processes and efficiency needed by the business areas. QHSE is also responsible for the development and consistency of the Cimcorp Group's operating methods.
As an HSE Manager, you work closely with supervisors and experts from different departments. You have evidence of successful safety management development and experience in implementing, maintaining and developing certified Safety and Environmental Management Systems. You are self-initiated, co-operative and resilient to pressure. You have the knowledge and experience of production processes and the risks associated. Knowledge on abroad installation sites is considered an asset. We value systematicity, good written skills (in Finnish and English) and the ability to manage a wide range of issues.
We expect from you:
- An appropriate Bachelor's or Master's degree
- At least 5 years of experience in similar tasks
- Knowledge of ISO 45001 and 14001 standards, as well as experience in the maintenance and development of management sytems based on them
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety, and Environmental legislation
- Good oral and written English language Skills
- Initiative, systematic and cooperative abilities
- Ability to manage large entities
In our team you will have an opportunity to grow in international projects and work with passionate people. We offer extensive employee benefits and additional education and training. We strive to create an innovative and collaborative working culture where good performance is recognized.
For further information please contact Personnel's consultant Johanna Ahola, tel. 0400 739 308. To apply, submit your application and CV in English as well as your salary request by June 1st at www.personnel.fi
Apply between 6 May 2020 and 1 June 2020 23:59 (Europe/Helsinki)
Employment type: Permanent