Adecco Finland Oy
Fiber Highway Finland Oy specializes in telecommunication cabling of data centers and installation of fiber optic networks. We have demonstrated our ability to operate in an international environment and deliver high quality solutions for exacting customers. Our clients include global service providers and companies wishing to establish their own data centers. We want to build high quality and sustainable solutions that are guaranteed to be future proof. Our offices are located in Porvoo and Hamina.
We are looking for an HSE Manager for our client Fiber Highway Finland Oy.
Your main tasks in this position will include:
- Attending site safety meetings, monitoring site safety and observing for potential hazards,
- Conducting site safety audits & notify the management if any safety issues arise,
- Reporting safety issues and advising the site team on EHS issues,
- Ensuring all equipments are in good working order with no defects,
- Ensuring all personnel are site safety inducted and have the correct training to suit their task,
- Working with the Site Team to develop Health and safety plan, site specific safety statements, method statements and risk assessments.
We hope you have a Bachelors or Masters degree from a relevant field of studies or equivalent combination of education and experience. We would also appreciate if you have:
- Previous experience from similar tasks and from an occupational safety officer position,
- NEBOSH, NVQ, NCRQ or equivalent Health and Safety certificate,
- Knowledge and understanding of EHS legislation,
- Reporting, spreadsheet and presentation skills,
- High proficiency in Google Suite applications or equivalent,
- Strong and professional skills in oral and written English.
We are looking for a confident team member to join our crew. To succeed in the demanding working environment, you should:
- Be proactive, self-motivated and focused on continuous improvement,
- Firm attitude to intervene in and report possible safety issues immediately,
- Be able to manage difficult/challenging situations calmly,
- Demonstrate a high level of self-organization, coordination and planning,
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and via technology!
Does this sound like you? Please contact Adecco and Senior HR Consultant Pietari Salmi, p. +358 40 820 4007 or firstname.lastname@example.org . You can apply to this position at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat . Application period ends at October 13th.